Re: Tufnell?? -Reply

                           tufnell/tufnol is a European trade name for a line
of high pressure laminates so I do not have much info on it. however
there should be more to call out that will help pin point the type.. (e.g.
#30P40)or some such. If they are like some of the manufacturers here
there are many,many,many grades available.....
paper,canvas,linen,glass,nylon impregnated with
epoxy,phenolic,melamine,silicone,to name just a few of the popular ones
if you can get the grade or nema(or equiv.) maybe I can help.

good luck!!
Robert Cressler