Re: Tufnell??


I've seen 'tufnol' used to refer to bakelite or the equivalent in British
model engineering publications, but I don't recall seeing 'tuffnel'.
Possibly the same thing though. If I can dig up anything else I'll pass it

Happy New Year!

- Mike

> I was hopeing someone on the list would tell me that?
> All I can say is it has the apperance of "Bakelite" not sure what the
> chemical make up is but I suspect it may be a Phenol Formaldehyde
> compound.
> Any info on the matter would be a big help.