[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

questions

Does anyone know where i can get about 2000 ft of magnet wire?  A friend and i
are building a coil for school and we're having trouble finding a supplier
around where we live.  Also what would the approximate cost of this be?
I need to make sure i have something else straight.  Can the  secondary coil
be wound on a larger diameter piece of PVC and placed around the base of the
primary?  and what is the ratio of turns for primary to secondary?  i have a 4
foot long 8 inch dia. primary.   thanx in advance
Rick