[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Interesting articles from Germany

Digging into INSPEC I have found 2 articles I would like to collect.

Even if they maybe aren't of any interest for the list, I need them for my
university Tesla project.

They are NOT available in Finland so I would like to ask our german list
members if one of them could kindly
get these articles for me and fax, mail, email or whatever them to me.

Phung; Blackburn; Sheehy; James
Tesla transformer design and application in insulator testing
Seventh International Symposium on High Voltage Engineering
p.133-6 vol.5 1991
Dresden Univ. Technology, Germany (language is english)

Damstra; Pettinga
A six pulse kV Tesla transformer
Proceedings of the fifth International Symposium on High Voltage
Engineering
p.62.13/1-3 vol.2 1987
Braunschweig Univ. Technology, Germany (language is english)

Thank you