[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

T-minus 3.95 days and the caps are done!!!

Well, our caps are finally finished!  I've worked on them a total of nearly
6 hours today.  Now, does anyone have any good advice on setting them up?

I have a total of 13 SW caps I need 4 parallel strings of 4 in a series.
They all fit nicely in an old milk crate I found in the basement...should
make a nice blast barrier :-)

I'm not quite sure how on these caps I need to have them arranged, does
this look right

C-C-C--C
|   |   |   |
C C C  C
C C C  C
C C C  C

Should the foil wrap on all caps go to ground?

You know I really hate to keep bothering you guys, but all of you are a
Godsend!

Almost There,

Kent