[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: best dielectric?

Hello Brad, all,

>Original Poster: "B Shelton" <wyrlca-at-fascination-dot-com>
>
>I found some plastic drop cloth you know the kind to cover the floor
when
>painting and I was wondering whether or not it is polly or not cold
anybody tell me.

Well, I did use this stuff (a while ago) for caps. It kept me and some
of
the list members guessing, because the cap wasn´t acting the way it
was supposed to. Turned out this stuff (in germany) was NOT PE,
but some kind of PVC derivative. Could you give us more info on this
material (color, feel, smell, how does it burn, etc) ?

Coiler greets from germany,
Reinhard