[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

flat spirals

Hi all.

I did a search in the archives for flat spirals. Found lots on flat
spiral primaries, but nothing on flat spiral secondaries. Has anyone
worked with these? Almost every book on Tesla has a picture of him
sitting in front of this massive flat spiral secondary (mounted
vertically), and he describes it's efficiencies in his patents, but I
can't find anyone who has actually experimented this way.

Anyone know of a program to help with the math for one of these? Again,
this is for a flat spiral Secondary, not Primary.

I'm in the process of planning for construction - any help/info
appreciated.

Bob Volk