From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 1999 11:35 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: help

Original Poster: SHINYPAINT-at-aol-dot-com

hi all
im also looking into building tesla coils as a hobby.  a friend and i are
going to start building one in our electronics class.  Our problem is that
we
are having difficulty finding step by step instructions for building a good
coil.  do such plans exist?  if so would someone be willing to send them to
me?  thanks
Rick