[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Golka, was Tesla Coil Operation

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: Terry Fritz <twf-at-verinet-dot-com>
>
>         The best report I have seen on Golka's coil in Utah was a video
report in
> Richard Hull's video tape series.  Someone who worked with him gave a very
> good slide presentation on the project.  I don't remember the report number
> but perhaps someone knows the rest of the details needed to get a copy of
> the tape.
>
>         Terry

Terry, all

That slide show presentation was given here at my Teslathon in 1995 by
Jim Speer of Washington (state) and was videotaped in it's entirety by
Richard Hull. Jim visited and stayed with Golka on two separate
occasions when the coil was set up in the airplane hanger in Wendover,
Utah and has the most complete photo coverage of Golka's work that I
have ever personally seen! Jim's commentary during the show gives an
excellent perspective of the project.

The slide show presentation can be found on TCBOR Video Report #49.

Ed Wingate RATCB