[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Golka, was Tesla Coil Operation

	The best report I have seen on Golka's coil in Utah was a video report in
Richard Hull's video tape series.  Someone who worked with him gave a very
good slide presentation on the project.  I don't remember the report number
but perhaps someone knows the rest of the details needed to get a copy of
the tape.

	Terry