[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Coiler Stat Data

Hi everyone,

I finally have uploaded the coil statistics that I've
been collecting. Let me tell you now that out of 175
personally emailed coilers, I received only 75 coil
stats. Ok, it's not the number of reply's I was looking
for, but it is still a significant quantity.

I have uploaded it to my download web page. There are 2
file types to download. One is for Excel97 and the other
is for Excel 5.0. Please fill free to download and play
with the data any way you want. I included an About
page, my calculations, actual coiler stats, mm-inch
calculation for wire gauge, and my Anderson Wire Table
(AWT) which I think you will find valuable (it's used in
a different spreadsheet of mine but thought I would
include it).

Anyway, the data is from those who have chosen to play a
role. I want to thank everyone who submitted data. I
have been using this data to create charts to find
patterns of interest. Feel free to do the same. Use my
calcs, use your own, add, delete, whatever you wish. I
hope this data is useful and is worth the effort.

Here is a link to my download site. Tab down to the
spreadsheet area to find the Excel97 and Excel 5.0
spreadsheet downloads. They are in zip format and about
75k each.
 http://www.geocities-dot-com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/3108/download.html

I also have a rendition of Ed Sondermans' spreadsheet
that I think everyone will enjoy. It is up and coming. I
have it out for a quick review and then I'll post the
download.

Hope you all find this data useful as I have,
Bart

BTW, if anyone has download problems, I can email it to
you as needed.