[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Moderator note

Hi All,

	There are some threads that are getting close to being off topic.  Some of
the "harmonics" and "free energy" stuff is getting a little off THE topic
of Tesla coils.  I just wanted to give a little warning before I start
axing them :-))  Sometimes I let stuff go if it is going to pass quickly.
However, the volume of posts is getting high these days and I will have to
be more vigilant to be sure the large volume of mail is pertinent and to
the point.
	Also, remember that the are around 500 people on the list.  If you post is
really just directed to one person and not the rest, please reply to them
directly and not to the entire list.

Thanks a bunch!

	Terry