[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Coil Operation - was "Harmonics"

to: Bob, John

To see where this really leads you need to go down one more level  1 x
10-33 range where gauge string theory takes over.  This is where magnetic
circuits operate and quite loss-less due to sub-quantum effects still not
completely understood.  John is correct but the reasons are still
unexplained completely.

Dr.Resonance-at-next-wave-dot-net