[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Closest Tesla coil to New Jersey or Hamburg Germany

to: Skip

We have two commercial units in operation in NJ.  The largest, a 1 million
volt unit in operation at the New Jersey State Science Museum on State St.,
Trenton, NJ.   The second at the Liberty Science Center in the Liberty
State Park --- right across the water from Manhatten and the Statue of
Liberty --but on the NJ side.  The second unit is a 750 kV unit.

Dr.Resonance-at-next-wave-dot-net