[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Poly-Lok polyester resin transformer...

I have a Transco neon transforemer that is shorted on one coil.  I tied
several things and nothing seems to work.  I did not try a hammer because
its too slow and a lot of trouble.  Its much easier to get another neon than
unpot a Transco. I think about 2 hours in a bond fire would probably work.

Gary Weaver