[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: STOCK UP ON NSTs FOR Y2K!!!!

> It sounds like this regulation may possibly supply us with an endless
> supply of almost new transformers.  I wonder if any of the neon pros out
> there have seen these yet??

Terry: It also might push the development of the switch mode supplies that
we have been seeing in the 6-10KV 'start' range. You know, the ones that
absolutly *SUCK* for tesla use.
But then, I am a pig herder now, so the neons I do have tend to do more
JL work that TC work anymore :)
Michael Baumann
Coiler, Homebrewer, Nerd...mycroft-at-access1-dot-net
http://www.access1-dot-net/mycroft

<<< I bet the fancy electronic neon tube power supplies will be even less
reliable than the new neon transformers with the fault circuits when
exposed to similar harsh environments.  Being a reliability engineer, I
know things ;-))  - Terry >>>