[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Polyethylene Washers ?????

I thought about doing this just to get a few washers for an experement.  But
even for a small experement I will need about a 100 washers.  Not very
practical.  Even for a cnc lathe its not practical.  I will need several
1000 washers later and thats a good job for a screw machine.  The most
practical thing is to find someone that sells them and buy about 1,000. of
them.

Gary Weaver