[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla's Energy Transmission

Thought I would pop in with an unusual entry. I have placed a video
documentary about high induction coils producing cancelled waveforms:
some people call that a scalar wave. That means people should be cautious
about taking my advise on making a  180 phased tesla primary : it is
better if they leave that work to my own efforts.  It couldnt be dangerous,
but why take the chance? This is a must see for the coiler to destroy
every dogma he has ever beleived in, where I show nodes in space from
these waves. I show a high frequency electric field that can be picked up
inductively by a coil in any dimension, and I promote the hypothesis
that I have succeeded in producing magnetic and electric fields
in reverse time, something some others want to nominate as a Nobel
prize in experimental Physics. Geez I could use them funds. No need to
be jealous, it only costs 15 dollars and maybe someone can get this and
record it for others for nothing, I got a hard price to beat for one
purpose:
the truth is starnger than fiction. Reply off list for this Christmas
stuffer.
HDN

Get FREE voicemail, fax and email at http://voicemail.excite-dot-com
Talk online at http://voicechat.excite-dot-com