[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: drying coil forms

Hmmm. I've made coils with acrylic that have worked just fine ( a 2" and a
3.5")
I've also made a 6" coil from polyethylene pipe (Drain pipe, the black stuff
with the white outer coat.)
The 2 inch coil has given me 12" streamers, the 3.5" got me up to 19"
and I've hit over 60" with 6"

Michael Baumann
Coiler, Homebrewer, Nerd...mycroft-at-access1-dot-net
http://www.access1-dot-net/mycroft