[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: transformer question

Sorry, I assumed that you all would assume that I wasn't talking about
grounding the cases. (and most of us know what they say about assuming)
Also, with the primaries is series, the voltage output of each tranny
would be half of the original output, so there would be no added stress
on secondary or case insulation when connected to double the halved
output voltage. I am aware of all you had to say, Rienhard, sorry for
what misunderstandings my lack of clarity may have caused.

-Grayson Dietrich
"The Electrophile"
www.electrophile.8m-dot-com

Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/dynoget/tagj.