[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The unit of a "Faraday"

Adam:

	Regarding the unit or constant "Faraday", you may very well be right.  I
have to admit I can't recall seeing any mainstream literature referring
to charge in "Faradays" rather than "Coulombs".
	However, my source of the information I gave was an old engineer's table
on unit conversions.  It explicitly told how to convert "Faradays" into
"Coulombs" and back.  Other than that, I really don't have any reliable
knowledge about it -- it was just my two cents' worth.
	Oh, and no I did not forget Faraday's law of induction :-)

							Brent

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno-dot-com/getjuno.html
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]