[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Question to european coilers

Even if I've just finished my first coil, and if I'm not planing to build
another one right know, I'm considering building a more powerful one once
I'll be back in Switzerland... (I live in KS right now...)

Well, the purpose of this mail is to ask the European coilers what kind of
power supplies are disponible in Europe, for as far as I remember, I haven't
seen a lot of Neon signs in Switzerland, and we do not use pole pigs... So
as I will leave the US in 1.5 months, I am wondering if it is worth finding
NST here and bring them back with me (But the problem is : It is very
heavy...) Or, is it easy to find a power supply for TC in Europe????

Thank you for your advices!!!

Sam