[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: frequency (fwd)

Alex:

	Earlier you wrote to me saying that a solid state TC and Vac Tube TC
operate by driving the tank circuit at the right frequency.
	I guess I gave that answer a little prematurely.  What I should have
said was that since the spark gap in a "conventional" TC is what gives
the burst of current, then I can't imagine any way to build a
"conventional" TC without one.
	I should have also put a note, had I known to, that I have absolutely no
idea how vacuume tube and solid state coils work.  Can someone please let
me in on this?

					Nothin' like a good wiff of ozone, huh?
							Brent Caldwell
						<StretchMonster -at- juno-dot-com>
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno-dot-com/getjuno.html
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]