[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

baby sparks

Hi there!!

I just wanted to tell us that I tested my first tesla coil this evening.
It is powered by a NST 12KV 30ma and I got 1' sparks (a little under 1') I'm
sure it sounds quite small for all of you, but it was my first TC, and I am
very proud of it...

I would like to thank all the people on this list who helped me, it was very
kind of you guys... Can you give me some advice to get longer sparks... For
example, I have 3-4 streamers firing at the same time... How can I get only
one (bigger toroid or replace the toroid by a small sphere???) What about
the gap setting???

Thank you for your help

Sam