[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Success with PP Multi-Mini Cap

In some of our very earliest video reports from back in 1989 and 90 we show how
make two different type of Tesla caps made up with series strings of smaller
polypropylene units under oil.  They work fine until you start throwing th'
coals
to things.  Best for beginner systems under 2KW.

Richard Hull, TCBOR