[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Hazardous radiation produced by a Tesla Coil?

With all the responses, there have been next to no facts present - exactly
what I'm looking for.  I know the voltage and noise is a problem, but those
can be avoided,
and are.  I was hoping for more the exact measured amount of radiation
falling in
certain frequencies such as gamma, microwave, and UV - such as with a chart,
etc...
Has anyone seen anything like this?