[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Videotapes 1- 22, zipped index file available, also #22awg wire

All,

I've had some requests for the complete index to my 22 research
videotapes.  I made the indexes into a zipped file of .txt files.
Generally, the tapes are $16 each including shipping within
the US.  Volume discounts available.  E-mail me directly if you
want the complete index.  The work covers tube coils, pulsed
tube coils, spark gap coils, pulsed spark gap coils, magnifiers,
static and rotary gaps, synchronous gaps, sync motor mods,
quenching, coupling, spun toroid production, etc.

I also have a spool of new # 22awg magnet wire left for
$54 which includes shipping in the US.

Thanks,
John Freau
49 Thiem Ave.