[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: State finalist in the science fair with a Tesla Coil

Congratulations on your success

If you want to *win* this competition, how about demonstrating wireless
transmissions of power? According to the esteemed Richard Quick (where you gone
fella?) this is possible and easily demonstrable. Its something i've always
wanted
to do but never had the time or land. I have a paper explaining the experiment
from
the old tesla\supertension list which I can e-mail you \ the list if you are
interested.

Good luck

Steve

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: "Kent & Kim Schaffer" <santoken-at-bright-dot-net>
>
> Hello all!
>
> Well, if you can remember several weeks ago I was picking your brains

sniparama