[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

winding your own transformer

----------
From:  Barton B. Anderson [SMTP:mopar-at-mn.uswest-dot-net]
Sent:  Sunday, January 25, 1998 1:16 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: winding your own transformer

Hey Cliff,
I've been reading though hundreds of emails trying to get caught up and ran
across this one (been in Mexico City on business the past 10 days). I was
just thinking that it might be worth calling up a local motor rewind shop
and asking if they would wind the thing for you on professional equipment. I
wouldn't think it would cost too much if you have your own materials. Just a
thought.
Bart