[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

winding your own transformer

----------
From:  davmckin [SMTP:davmckin-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com]
Sent:  Saturday, January 24, 1998 1:54 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: winding your own transformer

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

Hello Jeff,

I've had quite a bit of experience with transformers.  I've worked with
tesla coils for about 18 yrs. now and have been a High Voltage, High
Power, and High Frequency transformer engineer for over 5 yrs. now.
I designed mostly high voltage & high power transformers at my
previous company and currently work for a transformer manufacturer
in which I now design high frequency transformers (mostly 10kHz to
100 kHz - although we go upto around 800 kHz or even higher).  If
there are any questions that you may have I'll be glad to answer them.

David L. McKinnon
High Voltage / Transformer Engineer

E-mail:  DavMcKin-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com