[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Voltage/Length (fwd)

----------
From:  D.C. Cox [SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent:  Thursday, January 22, 1998 10:21 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Voltage/Length (fwd)

to: Jim

Breit, Tube, and Dahl did do these tests but later (3 yrs later) admitted
there were some serious flaws in their measuring techniques.  They did
other tests using x-rays as the potential determination method but some of
this data was classified as the results were used in early atomic
experiments with regard to weapons development at Los Alamos.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net

HV