[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Measuring secondary voltage (fwd)

----------
From:  John H. Couture [SMTP:couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent:  Wednesday, January 21, 1998 1:16 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Measuring secondary voltage (fwd)

At 01:19 AM 1/20/98 +0000, you wrote:

> [...]

  Jim -

  Wouldn't "extrapolating to infinite impedance" give you infinite voltage?

  However, I believe your idea could be used by extrapolating to a very high
impedance where the reduction in voltage could be negligible.

  Maybe Robert Stephens would want to try this. It certainly could be used
for small coils.

  John Couture