[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: PLL?

From: 	Peter Electric[SMTP:elekessy-at-macquarie.matra-dot-com.au]
Reply To: 	elekessy-at-macquarie.matra-dot-com.au
Sent: 	Thursday, January 01, 1998 2:28 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: PLL?

Greg,

You're going to have horendous problems getting your electronics to
survive the spikes and HV being induced by your TC. A couple of hours
work with a large file and a vice really is easier. Also I have modified
three motors now and they all locked up synchronously. I got these
motors as scrap so I don't think its hard to find the right type.

Cheers,

Peter E.