[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

For Sale: Neon Transformers & HV Wire (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 14:08:21 -0600
From: Tedd Payne <tpayne-at-netnitco-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>, HV List <hvlist-at-Anchorage.ab.umd.edu>,
    acdcx-at-icorp-dot-net, Tesla-2 <tesla-2-at-emachine-dot-com>
Subject: For Sale:  Neon Transformers & HV Wire

If interested, please contact me DIRECTLY at tpayne-at-netnitco-dot-net

Please tell me which one(s) you're interested in, and your zip code (to
determine shipping cost).

Thanks,
Tedd

"CONVENTIONAL" neon transformers in clean (not old, not rusty), good
working condition.  They are not labeled, the ratings are from my
testing/measuring.

$6  used  6kv30ma     in = 2 wires     out =2 sockets
$5  used  6kv60ma     in = porc ins     output=porc insul  1 missing
insul
$6  used  6kv60ma  in = porc ins  output=porc insul no lid, 1 chipped
insul
$7  used  6kv60ma     in = porc ins     output=porc insul no lid
$9  used  6kv60ma     in = porc ins     output=porc insul
$9  used  7.5kv38ma    in = porc ins     output=porc insul no lid
$5  NEW   7.5kv30ma   input=3 wires    out =2 sockets (soc damaged)
$14 used  12kv25ma   in=porc ins     out=porc insul  no lid (pair avail)
$16 used  12kv30ma   in=porc ins     out=porc insul  no lid (pair avail)
$17 used  12kv30ma   in = porc ins     output=porc insul
$12 used  15kv30ma  in=porc ins  out=porc ins, no lid, missing 1 insul
$17 used  15kv30ma    in = 2 wires     output= 2 wires, w/switch
$14 used  15kv30ma  in=porc ins  out=porc ins, no lid, 1 chipped ins &
bent HV terminal
$18 used  15kv30ma    in = porc ins     output=porc insul

NEW Neon transformer HV wire, flexible gray, 14 gauge, multistrand
copper, rated 15KV, $1.00 per foot.

AC power cord for transformer, 3-wire, grounded plug, used, $1.00

"ELECTRONIC" neon transformer in good working condition:
$19  used, 9kv30ma, about 20kHz(?),  SMALL SIZE 4x5.5x2 inches, LIGHT
WEIGHT about 2 pounds,  AC cord, on-off switch, 10" HV leads, good for
Jacob's ladder, neon, experimenting, but probably NOT Tesla coil.

-