[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Why dont you make some BL

Hi all "high power" tesla coilers:

With the information on my website, it would be simple for anyone with a
working
high power coil (>4 kva) to modify it in a way so it would produce ball
lightning.  Ball lightning is not only possible to produce, but it is rather a
complete unknown... which fascinates me MORE than just sparks!

How would you like to witness BL floating right thru sheet glass? Howbout
plate
steel?  BL has been observed to do both!   So, why dont the advanced
coilers out
there (including the not-so-advanced like me) Start a new adventure? We
could all
try and make BL with our coils. (For those of you who dont know what it takes,
visit http://members.aol-dot-com/cabbotttt/corum.html ) First one to do so and
get it
on film, gets the credit!

Well, what are we waiting for?

Cabbott Sanders

-"Playing with forces that quote: "best be left alone"