[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Salt Water Resistance

Hi,
Ive seen a water cap used in a 1 million volt 60Hz transformer arrangement
at the local University of Queensland, Australia. There is also some type of
10MV pulse dischaarge device, but i didnt see that operating.
I do know that the the (300kVA) power in the lab is regulated by a 'salt'
current limiter of some kind.

Marcus

ps. Its louder than a TC!!