[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: association of women coilers

This might be just because this is BFE, but there are many women
interested
in Tesla Coils around here. After the demo a friend and I did at the
local
vo-tech I have since heard from 6 women wanting more info. A female
friend
that I have electronic classes with thinks they are cool, but she is
still kinda
scared by them a little. I have to agree with Richard Hull about
women being
to smart to mess around with them.

Choad
Member of The Oklahoma Tesla Coil Builders
http://www.geocities-dot-com/SouthBeach/Pier/2756/index.htm