[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: association of women coilers

On Fri, 11 Sep 1998 03:02:44 -0600 Cabbott Sanders
<cabbott-at-cyberis-dot-net> wrote;

>I'm curious about something, does anyone know of any coilers out there
>that are female?? I'd hate to assume that coiling was a manly sorta
thing.  but
>is it?

My wife (age 45) has been building Tesla coils since she meet me some 15
years ago!
My daughter (12 this October) looks at Dr. Tesla as one of her idols, and
she is working on a coil of her own. I am sure there are many more women
coilers out there.

                               Alfred A. Skrocki
                          Alfred.Skrocki.Sr-at-JUNO-dot-com
                 Visit my Do-It-Yourself Aquarium WEB page at:
                  http://WWW.GeoCities-dot-com/CapeCanaveral/6251

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno-dot-com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]