[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: win tesla vs. JHCTES

I happen to love the feel of win TESLA, but im scared of the feeling,
because i
dont know how much i should trust it to build my coil. does everything here
sound right here? i am going to throw this little coil together tonight- the
secondary is already done, and everything i will just throw together:

Primary Transformer Output Voltage (VAC)
15000.0000
Primary Transformer Rated Current (AMP)
 0.0600
Primary Transformer Input Frequency (HZ)
60.0000
Primary Transformer Input Voltage (VAC)
120.0000
Primary Coil Inside Diameter (IN)
12.0000
Primary Coil Wire Diameter (IN)
 0.2500
Primary Coil Wire Spacing (IN)
 1.0000
Primary Coil Number of Turns
 9.8000
Primary Coil Angle From Horizontal Plane (DEGREES)
 0.0000
Secondary Wire Diameter (IN)
 0.0254
Secondary Coil Total Outside Diameter (IN)
 6.2500
Length of Secondary Wire (FT)
24.4000
Secondary Wire Gauge
22.0000
Secondary Turns/Inch
37.4016
Top Load Capacitance (PF)
10.1040
Sphere Radius/Toroid Tube Diameter (IN)
 4.2500
Toroid Diameter Tube Center-to-Center (IN)
 5.5000