[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: has anyone touched a PIG

to: Cabbott

Yes, one of George Kauffman's friends "played a joke" on someone who was
standing atop a vertical primary while repairing a sec wire break in 1918
at the coil that is now in Pittsburg at Buhl.  They activated it and blew
off two of the "now-ex-friend's" toes.  The blood changes to steam rapidly
and it explodes.  In our area a man standing on a metal ladder had the same
experience but it blew off his arm and killed the guy holding the ladder.
Unplug it always -- it can't hurt you if it's not plugged in -- period.
And be careful of your "friends".

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net