[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: has anyone touched a PIG

Hi Cabbott,

	Last year, I asked if anyone knew of anybody being killed by a coil.  The
only person that came up was the stage perfromer Henry Transtrom (sp).
Touched part of the stage metal work while making his hair stand on end.
Of course, such a death may not have been reported or associated as being
from a Tesla coil by the press and such.  However, I thought it was
interesting there was only that one person who we knew about.

	Terry