[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: You use a utility transformer?!

Jim,
I wasnt referring to myself when i said the word "god".  i was referring to
the
public's viewpoint as to coilers, and i've heard them say things like
coilers have
godly powers over electricity.  I've already displayed my fear of firing up my
beast, and i am taking every precaution I can before i do (just a few more
weeks!)  I didnt mean to come across as some Guru, as I definetely am not.
i was
just interjecting some humor about pigs....if anyone took me seriously, they
should just read the warning label on the pig. hehe
cabbott

--
Cabbott Sanders
Salem Oregon