[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

argon gap

Hi Terry

Just looked over the pics of your gap set-up...nice!

I noticed that each layer of gaps is in parallel with the other layers,
this is to help with the quenching - right?  If so, do you have any idea
what power level the system would quench? A good vacuum gap is considered
effective for quenching up to a couple of kw.

I'll be intrested to see how it functions under power.

Keep up the good work.

Tom Weagant

<<<< Hi tom, I just posted some results tonight.  The gaps are all in
series not parallel.  I am sure this think could go to at least 5kW.
However I have other problems as my post tonight explained.  - Terry >>>>