[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Any Very High Freq. TCs?

> Original Poster: "D.C. Cox" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
>
> to: Julian
>
> Streamers terminate in thin air because the Tesla discharge is not at all a
> classical discharge like 60 Hz or DC currents.  The Tesla RF discharge is a
> "displacement current" which occurs in a capacitors dielectric -- in this
> case air --

Im not so sure.  I believe that the air its self is the other side of the
capacitor.  Each air molicule making up a tiny capacitor.   The output
terminal
of a TC is therefore in a sea of tiny series and parallel capacitors.

Surely the current seen as streamers terminating in thin air is the current
that is charging/discharging millions of molecular capacitors.

Have I spelt molicule correctly?

Julian Green