[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

frequency

Just read some stuff on high frequency coils.  I'm working on that at the
momnet.  I'm building a low voltage high currnet transistor driver which
will allow adjustable frequency.  It will only go to about 1-200hz though as
anyhting higher and the voltage will drop right off.

The way I see it ( with my coil as examp ) Input is 50Hz and main output is
200Khz, I'm sure that a input of 100Hz will double the main frequency to
400Khz.  Only problem then is I'd need to build a coil alf the hight to
lower the inductance to get the higher frequency.  Doing this will also half
the power output.  So the way I see it, double the frequency will half the
coils output.

Or it may not make any differance at all.  Thats why I'm trying a
experiement with it very soon.

any one ele got anything to add ??

All the beST,
Chris.