[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Arc welder current limiting (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 16:00:34 -0600
From: RODERICK MAXWELL <tank-at-magnolia-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Arc welder current limiting (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

   Thank you for answer that question. Sears has a Lincoln arc welder in
their catalog $279.99 it is a 225amp ac welding machine. I think I might
go for that. Besides I can get it delivered to my front door (it weighs
113Lbs). That will save me lugging it home from the store. I'm going to
post a picture of the circuit direct to you off list of the circuit
layout and ask your opinion.

                                Frankensteins Helper
                                        Max