[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: primary/sec clearance (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 11:42:26 -0700
From: "D.C. Cox" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: primary/sec clearance (fwd)

to: Bob

Sec. winding should start approx 1 1/2 inches above a horizontal plane
drawn across the top of the primary coil.  Pri to sec spacing approx 1 1/4
to 1 1/2 inches with a flat spiral primary -- gives reliable coeff. of
coupling around 0.18 to 0.2 range.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net

----------
> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: primary/sec clearance (fwd)
> Date: Saturday, March 28, 1998 10:26 PM

Aluminium
> Roof flashing does not seem to be used in the UK much. They still use
lead
> according to the local (large) building materials supplier. I have a
vacuum pump
> so it seems to be down to the container, as someone pointed out recently.
Any