[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Oddball Oudin Coil

----------
From:  D.C. Cox [SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent:  Friday, March 13, 1998 8:29 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Oddball Oudin Coil

to: Greg

The article was published in "The Scientific American Book of Projects for
the Amateur Scientist", by C.L. Stong, in 1969.  The article was on a
homebrew x-ray system.  His secondary coil was oil-immersed.  You may still
be able to locate this book through a booksearch vendor on the internet.  I
believe the author lived in New Jersey if memory recalls correctly.  This
book is still available in many large public libraries and most small
libraries can pick it up thru their interloan services so you could get a
copy and read the entire article -- free from your local library!

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net