[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Web page update

----------
From:  Robert W. Stephens [SMTP:rwstephens-at-headwaters-dot-com]
Sent:  Monday, March 09, 1998 9:28 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Web page update

> To:            "'Tesla List'" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> Subject:       Web page update
> Date:          Mon, 9 Mar 1998 15:48:28 -0600

Bill,

A point you failed to emphasize in your otherwise complete diatribe is
that with the effective bottom of your secondary resonator being the
outsidemost windings, the achievable K will be maximized as you end up
with the most secondary wirelength *talking* to the most primary
wirelength as seems to be possible through simple positioning
schemes,  a physical advantage gained from this configuration!

Good idea to try this in a 1/10th model.  Beyond that...GOOD LUCK!
Some of us in the 'experimental' class can get a real woody on when we
see one of our own ilk get lucky!  : )

Robert W. Stephens
Director
Lindsay Scientific Co.
RR1 Shelburne, ON Canada L0N-1S5
Tel: 1-519-925-1771   Fax:
*Custom built Tesla coils, etc., for museum display
 and special effects work.
*Canada's largest publicly accessible wall-to-wall
 indoor lightning show...by appointment.
*Future home of Electric Science World,
 educational/entertaining Theatre of Electricity.
*Antique TV Museum...in search and acquire mode now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Inquiries welcomed! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~