[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

coilers in Oklahoma?

----------
From:  Shaun [SMTP:shaunobrien-at-geocities-dot-com]
Sent:  Tuesday, March 10, 1998 1:01 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: coilers in Oklahoma?

Anyone who is on the Tesla list and would like to see a list of people and
where the live. Please E-Mail me your Name (nick or fist & last), E-Mail
address, City, and State. I have posted the list with just my info so far.
Check it out at
http://www.geocities-dot-com/SouthBeach/Pier/2756/teslalistmembers.htm
Hope to here from everyone soon.